Get $5.00 Off On The 3 Hole Kit Today Only! Use Code Code #1golfgift at Checkout! Golf putting training works!
Every full case comes with three targets to be used at distances from 2-3 feet, 4-5 feet, and 6+ feet away. There are holes under the targets where your own balls will fit perfectly! The case also comes with a carabiner for your attachment needs. Improve your golf putting training with 10 minutes a day of practice.
The main objective of Not A Hole is to create the illusion of a real golf hole ANYWHERE! This means carpet in your living room, office, hotel room, or even the busy practice green at the course before your Tuesday Golf League! Daily golf putting training will improve your handicap more than any other exercise.
Use Putt Anywhere once and feel the reward when your ball does not roll over the hole! This simple exercise will inspire you with success while doing your golf putting training.--all while perfecting your pace.
Engineered by the same team that may have designed parts on the car parked in your garage. This isn't just a sticker on a piece of plastic. This is the same film that looks like carbon fiber in your car, With years of perfecting the hydro-forming process, molding and designs bring us to where we are today. Golf putting training will be your secret to skins!
1. Crowded greens – League players now bring your own holes.
2. Stores with putter racks—no elevated floor or dropped holes in the floor.
3. Pros set up putting stations to simulate different break conditions
4. Gift givers for Dad, Grandpa, Grandma, Uncles, Brothers, Sisters, and more.
5. Fundraisers for college PGA programs. Inquire about the great margins.
6. Some seniors have a tough time bending over and picking the ball out of a hole.
7. Golf putting training is the secret to lowering your handicap!
Resellers and Distribution channels who want to learn about volume order discounts need to call Sean Halpin at 586-243-2240 ASAP! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! YOUR PHONE IS RIGHT NEXT TO YOU! The pros use these targets on crowded greens to improve their golf putting training in space away from the crowd.